Cookies & Privacy
In connection with your purchase with Sunflower, you have provided a range of information, to include specifically:
Your payment details
All of the above constitutes information, which we use in connection with your purchase from us, as the information is necessary for use to fulfil our part of the trade.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION - CONSENT
If you have marked the box "yes, I consent to you contacting me by email with newsletters or offers", we process your email address and the information on your purchase with us, until this is no longer relevant. In actual practice, this means until you make us aware that you no longer wish to receive emails from us.
You may withdraw your consent at any time. You may do this by either using the link at the bottom of our emails or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state that you no longer wish to receive our newsletters and offers.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Technical functionalities, so that your preferences are remembered
To measure traffic and sales so that we know how many people visit and shop on our site
To Improve the website and ensure full use of the services of the website
To carry out analyses of articles on offer, service, etc.
THIS IS HOW LONG COOKIES ARE STORED FOR
THIS IS HOW YOU DELETE COOKIES
You may find guidance on deleting your cooking here: http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering.
THIS IS HOW YOU AVOID COOKIES BEING STORED ON YOUR COMPUTER
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may block them delete existing cookies from your hard disc or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. If you click here http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering, you will receive guidance on how to change the settings in your browser.
You may always use the help function in your browser to receive more information on cookie settings. You typically do this by pressing “F1" on your PC. Search for "cookies".
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED FOR ON OUR WEBSITE
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (TRAFFIC MEASUREMENT)
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We are the data controllers in charge of the processing of the personal information which you provide to us. You find our contact information here:
INDTAST KONTAKT OPLYSNINGER
WHAT IS YOUR INFORMATION USED FOR AND WHAT IS THE BASIS FOR OUR PROCESSING OF IT?
Our processing of personal information always has a legal basis. We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Supplying agreed goods/services
- Communicating with you in connection with supplying our services
- Individual marketing and targeting of tailormade offers and services which are relevant to you as a customer
- When you visit Sunflower , we automatically collect information on you and your use of our website, this is to optimise your experience as a user, the functionality of the website and to allow us to undertake targeted marketing, to include retargeting through e.g. Facebook and Google. This use may comprise, inter alia, surveys and analyses which are aimed at improving our products, the user experience, services and technologies as well as showing you contents and advertising adapted to your interests and hobbies.
- When you have signed up for our newsletter, we collect information such as your name, email address and your shopping habits. This is only for use on our website and we use it in relation to the personalisation of news, tips and offers. We send out approximately 2 to 4 newsletters each month and you may always unsubscribe by clicking the link at the bottom of the email or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The legal basis for the processing is found in Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation, specifically section 1, para b) concerning the fulfilment of a contract, para c) concerning mandatory legal obligations such as storage of transactional information pursuant to the Danish Act on bookkeeping and para f) on the pursuit of legitimate interests, which mean the ongoing improvement of products, services and shopping experiences as well as the registration of your preferences, etc. in order to be able to target our discount campaigns and advertising to you with a view to improving your user experience. Additionally, we process your personal information pursuant to Article 6, section 1, para a) of the General Data Protection Regulation when you have provided your express consent as a reader of our newsletters or as a customer at our web shop.
- Providing personal information may be necessary if we are to supply products, which you have purchased in our web shop. We cannot supply our products unless you provide us with the required information.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Sunflower uses data processors, to include providers of software, webhosting, social and professional backups, security and storage. For this reason, your personal information will be processed by third parties instructed by Sunflower. The data processers only process your personal information for the specific purposes, for which the information has been collected and on the basis of the data processing agreements entered into between Sunflower and the data processor. We require of all data processors that they process your personal information confidentially and in accordance with applicable law.
We share information on you with:
- Our IT service providers (data processors)
- External auditors
- Facebook and Google with a view to providing online advertisement
- Public authorities, if this is required by applicable law
WHEN DO WE TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU/EEA?
Some of these data processors, e.g. Google Analytics by Google LLC and Facebook Inc. are based in the USA. The required guarantees in relation to the transfer of information to the USA have been secured through the certification of the data processor under EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, cf. Article 45 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
Pursuant to the Danish Act on bookkeeping, we store your information for a period of five (5) years from the end of the financial year, to which the transaction relates.
ACCESS, RECTIFICATION OR ERASURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to be informed of the nature of the personal information on you, which is processed by us. Moreover, at any time, you may object to the use of information. You may also object to the processing of your information for the purposes of direct marketing. You may also withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information. If your personal information which is processed is wrong, you have the right to rectify or erase the information. In certain instances, you also have the right to data portability, which means that you receive your personal information in a structured format, which is in general use, and, additionally, you have the right to have this information transferred to another data controller.
You may read more on your rights in the guidance on the rights of data subjects issued by the Danish Data Protection Agency, which is found at www.datatilsynet.dk.
All enquiries in relation to the right of access, objection, withdrawal of consent, request for rectification or erasure may be directed at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to complain about our processing of your personal information, you also have the option of filing a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency, Datatilsynet. You may file a complaint with the Data Protection Agency by following this link: https://www.datatilsynet.dk/borger/klage-til-datatilsynet/
If you wish to request access to the information registered on you, please direct your enquiry at email@example.com. If incorrect information is registered, or if you have other objections, please direct your communication to the above email address. You may request access to the information registered on you and you may object to a registration pursuant to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.